Croasdaile Smiles Welcomes You Back
Dear Patients and Colleagues,
We hope this message finds you safe and healthy as we all collectively do our best to navigate the COVID-19 health crisis. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout these challenging times.
As we have closely followed recommendations from the American Dental Association, North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners, CDC, and other reputable health organizations, we recognize the importance of regional-specific guidance based on the most comprehensive, accurate, and current scientific literature and data available. While community guidelines may continue to evolve, we must continue to make our treatment decisions based on the best knowledge available.
With this in mind, we made the decision to safely reopen our doors to ALL PATIENTS on Monday, May 18, 2020. This means routine dental care, such as cleanings and restorations, have resumed. When you come to our office you will notice elevated measures and precautions that we believe are necessary to maintain until we emerge from this COVID-19 environment:
- Only the appointed patient should attend unless the patient is a child or a medically/physically compromised adult.
- Mandatory pre-screening questionnaire over the phone when appointments are reserved, confirmed, and upon arrival to the office, in addition to temperature checks of ALL STAFF and PATIENTS.
- You may call the office from the parking lot upon arrival and wait in the vehicle until we are ready for you.
- All patients and anyone accompanying patients must wear a mask.
- Limited access to the patient reception area and operatories whenever possible (e.g. restricted to patients, parents of young children, translators, service animals, special needs assistance, etc.)
- Use of hand sanitizer prior to entry and before leaving your appointment.
- Enhanced social distancing measures throughout the office for the duration of the appointment reservation.
We cannot thank you enough for your understanding, cooperation, and for trusting us with your oral health. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns, and let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Michael A. Tapper, DDS, PA